Lightning Electric Zero Emission Motorcoach Repower
Diesel motorcoaches require “repowering” every 7 to 10 years, usually by replacing the old engine with a new diesel one. We believe that there’s a better way: repower the vehicle with an electric powertrain. Our friends at ABC Companies believe this too, which is why we’re partnering with them to offer electric repowered motorcoaches.
- Quiet – no diesel roar
- Clean – no exhaust emissions
- Powerful – smooth delivery from the high-torque motor
- Efficient – regenerative braking and state-of-the-art control software
- Safe – advanced battery safety systems, electric retarder
- Cost-effective – significantly less expensive than buying a new electric motorcoach
Perfect for corporate campuses, colleges, employee commuter services and more, these motorcoaches reduce emissions by taking cars off the roads and by being zero-emissions vehicles themselves.
Learn more by going to ABC Companies: