Quality Documentation Manager
We are seeking a Quality Documentation Manager. You will be an integral part of our outstanding team, working with like-minded professionals dedicated to making a difference in the world and transforming the automotive industry.
It is an exciting time at Lightning eMotors, a fast growing company that designs and manufactures a wide portfolio of best-in-class zero emission medium and heavy duty vehicles – from Class 3 cargo vans, passenger vans, and ambulances, to Class 4 shuttle buses and box trucks, to Class 6 work trucks, Class 7 city buses, and Class 8 motor coaches.
About the position:
Under the direction of the Quality Manager, this position will be responsible for creation and oversite of the Quality Management System Documentation and Technical Product Documentation function. The ideal candidate will be a working contributor to create documents and manuals, explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner. Additional duties will include content and document management, controlling documentation processes, and working to develop a content management system.
Key accountabilities include:
- Supervision of and work distribution to technical writing staff.
- Under guidance of the Quality Manager, author QMS Documentation such as Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Work with Senior and Middle Management to define and document compliant processes.
- Work with engineers, programmers, and project managers to learn about specific products or processes.
- Write and edit technical documents including reference manuals and product manuals.
- Assess the audience needs for whom the technical and procedural documentation is intended; adjusts tone and technical terms used to meet those needs and to ensure understanding.
- Create diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist readers in understanding a product or process.
- Make process, software/tools, and infrastructure recommendations to the organization to improve usability of content and documentation process.
- Ability to break down complicated industry topics into understandable communications meant for customer consumption.
- Research and develop content management infrastructure to deploy effective content management process/system.
- Gathers feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers to improve technical documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Communication, or Engineering.
- Experienced with ISO based Quality systems, TS-16949 or IATF 16949 preferred.
- 2-3 years of related technical writing, content management, or engineering documentation experience.
- Ability to use analytic methods and tools to understand, predict, and/or control service operations and processes. Ability to analyze data and understand connections.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills.
- Ability to present complex data in clear, concise text.
- Ability to edit and proofread work of colleagues.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, or related software.
Preferred experience in the following:
- Graphic design.
- CAD for artwork generation.
- Multi-media technologies (HTML, programming, digital communication).
- Technical writing experience in the automotive, aerospace, heavy machinery, manufacturing, or technology industries.
- Implementing or working within Content Management Systems.
- Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Supervision of other documentation specialists
Compensation and Benefits:
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
|Salary||$75000 - $85000 Per Year|