We are seeking a talented HR Associate to join our team of outstanding professionals. The role will be based in the company’s headquarters in Loveland, Colorado.
If you would like to be part of a great company that is making a real difference in reducing carbon emissions, read on!
It is an exciting time at Lightning eMotors, a fast-growing company that designs and manufactures a wide portfolio of best-in-class zero emission medium and heavy duty vehicles – from Class 3 cargo vans, passenger vans, and ambulances, to Class 4 shuttles buses and trucks, to Class 6 box trucks, Class 7 city buses, and Class 8 motor coaches.Our team designs, engineers, customizes, and manufactures electric vehicles to support this wide array of fleet customer needs, augmented with a full suite of telematics, analytics, and charging solutions to simplify our customers’ journey towards vehicle electrification.
About the position:
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the HR Associate is a new position responsible for assisting the HR Coordinator with recruitment, onboarding, benefits enrollment, answering questions, and other administrative tasks, as well as related duties to assist the Human Resource and Accounting team.
Key HR accountabilities:
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation while maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Assists with entire hiring process from updating job descriptions, posting open positions, reviewing applicants, and maintaining applicant logs.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes; Screening applications and communicating qualified candidate information to department managers
- Assists with the interview process by scheduling interviews, preparing necessary documents, attending, and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and executives if required
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Associates Degree in business, communication, human resources, or related field. Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related degree from an accredited university, preferred.
- 2+ years experience in human resources, including recruitment and sourcing strategies
- Experience with payroll preferred
- Knowledge of compliance requirements surrounding recruitment, onboarding, employment law, training and development, and compensation.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Willingness to assume administrative support tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Once hired, employees are offered generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account and Health Reimbursement Plan (if enrolled in medical plan)
- Paid time off (accrued)
- Paid holidays
- Short and Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- $50,000-$55,000, DOE
|Salary||$50000 - $55000 Per Year|